High Pressure Fog System
Control the environment in your greenhouse with a Fog System
Having a Fog System in your greenhouse is the best way of controlling the humidity level to provide the optimum conditions for your plants. For plant propagation ideal conditions are around 80-85% RH. For general plant production or fruit production, around 70% RH is ideal for most plants. A Fog System not only helps you with controlling the humidity level. Importantly, it also cools the air evenly across the entire greenhouse. It is the most accurate tool for humidity control in greenhouses.
- Ability to cool greenhouses to stable growing conditions even on the hottest days
- Suited to most greenhouses designs
- Cost-effective for cooling
- Easy to fit in existing greenhouses
- Better accuracy for setting humidity at a certain level